Black Diamond Cirque 45 Pack - Black
Our large-capacity, ultralight ski pack, the Cirque 45 is designed with inspiration from our climbing packs, making it the ultimate tool for serious ski mountaineers, with all of the features needed for technical alpine objectives in a clean and simple design. Compatible with our AvaLung Element (sold separately).
Fully dialed for demanding ski lines from the Chugach to Chamonix, the Black Diamond Cirque 45 is our technical ski mountaineering pack with a large-sized capacity for big missions and overnight trips. The Cirque’s minimalist construction features an active suspension, as well as our unique CINCH closure system that opens or closes the top with a single pull. A slide-in avy tools pocket and rope and ice tool attachments secure all your gear, while a quick-deploy piolet system that is compatible with piolets, technical tools and mixed tools comes in handy during unexpected sections of no-fall terrain.
Black Diamond Cirque 45 Pack - Black - Product features
- Active, form-fitting suspension with SwingArm shoulder straps, stretch-woven hipbelt pocket and single gear loop
- Unique CINCH closure opens or closes with a single pull;
- Detached, ultralight SilNylon lid pocket (sold separately)
- Integrated avy tools pocket with drain holes
- Tuck-away diagonal ski carry and A-frame carry, stowable helmet flap
- Ice-tool PickPockets, tuck-away rope strap and quick-deploy piolet system is compatible with piolets, technical tools and mixed tools
- AvaLung-Ready design accommodates AvaLung Element (sold separately)
Black Diamond Cirque 45 Pack - Black - Tech Specs
- Volume: 45 L (2746 cu in)
- Average Stock Weight: 1060 g (2 lb 5 oz)
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|