Black Diamond Guide Finger Gloves - Natural
The Guide Finger gloves takes our warmest, pro-level ski gloves and add a split-finger design to deliver the warmth of a mitt with the dexterity you need for hands-on tasks in the mountains.
These gloves are all about warmth. A split-finger design gives the Black Diamond Guide Finger gloves extra warmth while maintaining the dexterity that mountain professionals need for bell-to-bell days. The GORE-TEX® inserts ensures total moisture protection while the large gauntlets keeps powder from sneaking its way in through the back door. In addition to a 300 g Polartec® fleece palm lining, the Guide Finger gloves also features removable liners with PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation and boiled wool.
Black Diamond Guide Finger Gloves - Natural - Product features
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX insert with Plus Warm Technology stays with removable liner
- Abrasion-resistant, woven nylon shell with 4-way stretch
- Removable liner features 170 g PrimaLoft Gold and boiled wool 300 g Polartec fleece palm lining
- Goat-leather palm and palm patch
- Foam padding on knuckles for impact protection
Black Diamond Guide Finger Gloves - Natural - Tech Specs
- Weight Per Pair: 340 g (12 oz)
- Temperature Range: -31/-12 °C (-25/10 °F)
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|