Deuter ACT Trail 24 ocean-midnight
Light, clean, and super versatile – our ACT Trails now appear in a fresh, sleek look. The sporty no-frills all-rounders offer top Aircontact carrying comfort and many smart details (such as the fold away hip belt) that make them the right choice for hiking trips via ferrata routes as well as urban outings.
Deuter ACT Trail 24 ocean-midnight Product details and weight:
- fold away mesh hip wings
- flexible Delrin® U-frame
- body-hugging fit of the Aircontact Trail System guarantees full load control
- anatomically shaped 3D AirMesh shoulder straps with load adjustment straps
- zipped front compartment for maps etc.
- two-way zip on the front allows direct access to well-buried items, even when the lid is closed
- tough, highly breathable 3D AirMesh lining
- lid pocket, internal valuables pocket, one zippered side pocket and one stretch side pocket provide a variety of storing solutions
- wet laundry compartment
- ice axe and hiking pole loops – also for foldable poles
- loops for helmet holder (accessory)
- SOS label
- detachable rain cover
- hydration system compatible
Deuter ACT Trail 24 ocean-midnight Back system:Deuter Aircontact Trail SystemStabiliser straps allow optimal positioning of the backpack. Contoured shoulder straps with 3D Air mesh lining. Additional ventilation channel between the Aircontact cushions.Two Aircontact pads in special breathable hollow-chamber foam distribute the load evenly. The Aircontact pads perform a pump effect, whereby every movement prompts the exchange of air, resulting in optimum back ventilation. The result: 15% less perspiration than with previous body-contour packs. Anatomically formed hip fins for freedom of movement and body-hugging carrying. Flexible, tensioned Delrin® U-shaped frame provides stability with little extra weight. It follows the most varied movements with absolute ease. The frame combines with the body-hugging fit of the pack to create a comfortable yet compact carry system with even load distribution and effective load transfer.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Used materials||Material: Deuter-Microrip-Nylon / Deuter-Super-Polytex|
|Volume in liters (1 L = 0.264172 gallon)||24 Liter|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|