Deuter Attack Tour 28 petrol-black
Pretty big and pretty protective: the new 28 l Attack Tour offers plenty of space for your equipment and is therefore perfect for long or even multi-day rides. You can open the main compartment fully to have direct access to all its contents. Of course, it also carries the lightweight, state-of-the-art SAS-Tec protector.
Deuter Attack Tour 28 petrol-black Product details and weight:
- the latest, removable TÜV/GS certified PSA back system made of visco-elastic SC1 foam
- snug fit due to the narrow, close set anchor points of the hip belt and shoulder straps
- hip wings are anchored extra high to prevent pack from riding up in steep or rough passages. For uphill sections it can be easily adjusted to rest comfortably on the hips.
- small zipped pockets on the hip wings
- side compression straps for protector attachment
- softly padded, spacious goggle pocket
- quick grab smartphone pocket
- integrated helmet holder as well as flaps for full-face helmet
- stretch side pockets
- spacious internal mesh pocket
- separate hydration system pocket can be accessed from the outside
- reflective prints all-round
- integrated rain cover
- easily accessible front pocket with great organisation and zipped mesh pocket for tools, spare tube, and pump.
- SOS label and Protector Safety Label
- The Attack 18 SL offers full TÜV/GS approved protection for a back length of 38-48 cm (top of hip to inner shoulder), the Attack Enduro 16, Attack 20 and Attack Tour 28 for a back length of 44-54 cm.
Deuter Attack Tour 28 petrol-black Back system:Deuter Shield System BikeDeuter’s integrated Shield System features a multi-layer construction which minimises, or even prevents injury occuring during a fall. Mutually complementary foam layers and plates combine to give comfort and maximum safety during a fall. The shock-absorbing core component is the viscoelastic SC-1* Foam. SC-1* Foam sets benchmark standards with its progressive shock-absorption function. A slow impact increase leads to the PSA back protector reacting gradually, whereas a rapid impact shock means the protector’s resistance increases progressively quicker. The SC1 foam also features a ‘Memory Effect’ – after a deformation it goes back in its original shape and can therefore be used again and again. Two layers of PE offer additional protection against sharp or pointed objects while soft foam pads guarantee carry comfort. Shoulder straps are contoured.V-Shape protects sensitive back areas (spine and shoulder blades) and also provides great freedom of movement.The spaces between the padding allow for comfortable air circulation.Extra wide, anatomic cut waist fins add flexibility and freedom of movement in any riding position and also ensure the pack sits tight up against the back.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|