FjallRaven Ovik Eco-Shell Parka W Black
FjallRaven Ovik Eco-Shell Parka W Black - Long three-layer shell jacket for everyday life in changeable weather. Made from stretchy Eco-Shell that stops wind and rain at the same time as it ventilates out body moisture. Eco-Shell also meets high sustainability demands; it is recyclable and the outer fabric is made from recycled polyester with fluorocarbon-free impregnation.
Its cut is feminine with a generous length that keeps the rear and thighs warm. It has a fixed, adjustable hood with laminated brim that keeps rain away from the face. Two zippered hand-warming pockets are cleverly placed in the chest seam and lower down there are two spacious top-loaded pockets with flaps and zippers. In the inside there is another little zippered pocket for valuables.
The front zipper is two-way so it can be opened to ventilate out excess warmth, and it is covered with a protective flap with buttons at the collar, waist and hem. There is an additional protective flap on the inside of the zipper to stop cold winds sneaking in through the zipper. Drawcord adjustments at the waist and hem. Sleeve cuffs with press buttons.
FjallRaven Ovik Eco-Shell Parka W Black Product Spezifications:
- Long, wind and waterproof three-layer parka for everyday use during all seasons
- Made from durable yet lightweight Eco-shell in polyester (partly recycled) with fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment
- Snug-fitting, adjustable hood with laminated brim
- Two zippered hand-warming pockets concealed in the chest seam
- Two top loaded pockets with zippers and flaps
- Zippered inside pocket
- Two-way front zipper covered by a protective flap with buttons at the collar, waist and hem, and with an extra flap on the inside
- Drawcord adjustments at the hem and waist
- Buttoned adjustments at sleeve cuffs
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Used materials||Materials: 100% polyester|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|