FjallRaven Varmland Jacket Dark Olive
FjallRaven Varmland Jacket Dark Olive - Hardwearing, waterproof hunting jacket made from G-1000 Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton. Hydratic lining that keeps rain out and ventilates out body moisture. A durable and versatile hunting garment, just as comfortable for hours of sitting still waiting as when the game suddenly is sighted and activity levels rise.
The model has a technical, well-worked-through cut that is generous enough for insulating layers underneath. A number of practical features mean that you will get the most out of your day; like the easily accessed ammunition pocket with zipper on the left sleeve for quick reloading. There are also two vertical chest pockets with zippers and two large bellows pockets lower down with holders for extra bullets or shotgun cartridges. A radio can also be carried using the clip-on attachment on the left shoulder. It has a safety-coloured hood that can be rolled up and tucked into the collar when not in use.
The front zipper is two way and hidden behind a protective flap. Excess warmth can be released out through zippered ventilation openings in the sides; where you can also put in hands for fast warmth when fingers are frozen. A drawcord can be used to adjust the waist and the sleeve cuffs are adjusted with buttons.
Perfect together with Värmland Padded Jacket (art 90581); a hidden zipper can be used to zip the reinforcement jacket in as a lining.
FjallRaven Varmland Jacket Dark Olive Product Spezifications:
- Wind and waterproof hunting jacket in G-1000 Eco with Hydratic liner
- Snug-fitting stow-away hood
- Two-way front zipper with protective flap and press buttons
- Zippered ventilation openings under the arms
- Chest pockets plus large bellows pockets at lower front with rifle and shotgun ammunition holders
- Easily accessed zippered ammunition pocket on left sleeve
- Clip-on radio attachment on left shoulder
- Drawcord adjustment at the waist
- Adjustments at sleeve cuffs
- Great together with Värmland Padded Jacket (90583)
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|