Hanwag Grünten marone 6,5The Grünten is a classic and timeless boot. Its mid-cut uppers have a soft leather cuff that make it ideal for both everyday use and easy hikes. All details
- Genuine double-stitched construction: sustainable, durable, high-quality, handcrafted workmanship and fully resoleable
- Leather lining for enhanced comfort, better wear climate and superior moisture management
- Tensioning lace hook on tongue
- Clamping lace hooks on top section of uppers for precise and rapid lacing
- Flex zone at heel
- Shock Absorb: additional shock absorber in the heel
- Soft leather tongue prevents rubbing
- Vibram sole
- Made in Germany
Hanwag Grünten chestnut - UK 6.5 Details:
- Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 740
- Upper: Full-grain leather
- Sole: Vibram Guffert
- Sole Features: Sturdy EVA rubber outsole Marked heel Good grip and stability
- Lining: Leather
- Gender: Men's
- Lace length: 180 cm, 6 mm
- Last: Normal fit
Hanwag Grünten chestnut - UK 6.5 Productfeatures:
- Double-Stitched: Traditional construction requiring very skilled labour. The upper and the sole unit are stitched together.
- Named after the Italian “Vitale Bramani”. Vibram is probably the world’s best known manufacturer of high-end sole units.
- Suitable for challenging hikes in lower mountain ranges and easier treks, including off-trail use and ascents.
- Extremely comfortable to wear. Provides great fit and rapid moisture absorption. Dries more slowly than synthetic fabrics. Not recommended for use in wetter regions.
- Fewer seams reduce the risk of rubbing and pressure points. HANWAG uses a special technique, which makes it possible to reduce the number of seams. It might sound simple, but it involves very complex craftsmanship
- Thanks to their cemented construction or double stitched construction our boots and shoes can be resoled as many times as required.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Weight||Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 740|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|