Hanwag Alaska Wide GTX Earth - ErdeThe archetypal trekking boot – the Alaska Wide GTX is an absolute classic suitable for trekking adventures all over the world. The wide version has additional room at the forefoot for broader feet. All details
- Extra wide toebox with more room for the forefoot
- High, protective rubber rand
- Cemented construction, easy to resole
- Good stability, suitable for treks with a heavy pack
- Durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining
- Higher uppers provide additional protection
- Clamping lace hooks on top section of uppers for precise and rapid lacing
- Color Erde: Terracare ZERO leather (Project Next Step)
- Easy Roller: smooth ball bearing lacing system
- Flex zone at heel
- Graded memory insole for superior shape retention – always returns to its original form
- Shock Absorb: additional shock absorber in the heel
- Soft flex allows the foot to roll smoothly
- Vibram sole with deep profile
- Comfortable trekking last
- Made in Europe
Hanwag Alaska Wide GTX brown - UK 9 Details:
- Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 875
- Upper: Waxed nubuck
- Sole: Vibram Fuora
- Sole Features: Semi-rigid sole Counterposed braking tread blocks in middle-section PU-Shock absorber Stabilizing anti-supination/overpronation elements for motion control Women's version with raised heel
- Lining: GORE-TEX laminate
- Gender: Men's
- Lace length: 200 cm, 6 mm
- Last: Wide Last
Hanwag Alaska Wide GTX brown - UK 9 Productfeatures:
- Named after the Italian “Vitale Bramani”. Vibram is probably the world’s best known manufacturer of high-end sole units.
- Patented ultra-lightweight microporous expanded PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) membrane. Durably waterproof and very breathable
- Suitable for challenging hikes in lower mountain ranges and off-trail use.
- An all-round rubber rand, handcrafted around the lower part of the upper. It protects the leather from scree and rocks and significantly increases the boot’s stability and durability.
- High-quality cowhide from the Heinen Tannery in Germany. Tanning is carried out in accordance with strict environmental guidelines and using CO2 neutral energy.
- Last with more space around the forefoot and ball of the foot.
- Fewer seams reduce the risk of rubbing and pressure points. HANWAG uses a special technique, which makes it possible to reduce the number of seams. It might sound simple, but it involves very complex craftsmanship
- Crampon compatible sole construction for strap-on (flexible/walking) crampons. Designed for general mountaineering activities and easy snow and glacier travel. Not suitable for steep ice and harder mixed climbs.
- Thanks to their cemented construction or double stitched construction our boots and shoes can be resoled as many times as required.
- Increased comfort and enhanced air circulation due to a pumping action in the tongue and cushioning while walking.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|