Hanwag Bacal II Low uncle blue 11The Bacal II Low is a relaxed travel shoe with a chrome-free, anti-allergic, tanned leather lining for enhanced comfort. All details
- Cemented construction, easy to resole
- Chrome-free leather lining
- Straight Fit Last – provides more space for the toes by allowing the big toe to assume a straighter position
- Clamping lace hooks on top section of uppers for precise and rapid lacing
- Cork footbed with a chrome-free tanned leather lining
- Lightweight combination of leather and G-1000
- Loop at heel for easy slip-on
- Made in Europe
Hanwag Bacal II Low uncle blue - UK 11 Details:
- Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 450
- Upper: Suede/G-1000 HeavyDuty fabric
- Sole: Hanwag Waypoint
- Sole Features: High-traction compound rubber Tread zones with good edge stability Full-length EVA shock absorber
- Lining: Chrome-free leather
- Gender: Men's
- Lace length: 120 cm, 6 mm
- Last: Straight fit last
Hanwag Bacal II Low uncle blue - UK 11 Productfeatures:
- Ideal for everyday and leisure use and walks on good paths and parkland.
- Exceptionally lightweight upper and sole unit construction.
- StraightFit: Last with asymmetric toe box. Provides more space for the toes (by allowing the big toe to remain in a straight position). Particularly comfortable for users with a wider forefoot.
- Thanks to their cemented construction or double stitched construction our boots and shoes can be resoled as many times as required.
- Chrome free tanned lining leather, also suitable for people who are allergic to ordinary leather.
- A virtually windproof and highly breathable blend of 65 % polyester and 35 % cotton from Swedish outdoor brand Fjällräven. Treatment with Fjällräven Greenland Wax makes it water- repellent and further increases durability.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Weight||Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 450|
|Used materials||high quality suede, G-1000® heavy duty hybrid fabric|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|