Hanwag Burang Black - Schwarz 6The Burang is a comfortable shoe suitable for easy bouldering and the walk-in. Its retro design inspired by the origins of free climbing combines yak leather with robust fabric inserts. All details
- Cemented construction, easy to resole
- Special climbing last
- Vibram sole
- Leather PU reinforcing heel tension element
- Lightweight, synthetic insole for greater flex
- Leather lining for enhanced comfort
- Eyelet lacing from the toes upwards offers more precision
- High, protective rubber rand
- Lightweight upper made of yak leather and G-1000 HeavyDuty material
- Loop at heel for easy slip-on
- Loop on tongue for for easy slip-on
- Soft tanned leather lining for enhanced comfort
- Made in Europe
Hanwag Burang black - UK 6 Details:
- Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 365
- Upper: Yak leather, G-1000 HeavyDuty hybrid fabric
- Sole: Vibram Crack Low
- Sole Features: EVA wedge sole Dual-rubber compound: durable outsole, cushioning inside Multifunctional tread pattern
- Lining: Leather
- Gender: Men's
- Lace length: 140 cm, 6 mm
- Last: Normal fit
Hanwag Burang black - UK 6 Productfeatures:
- Named after the Italian “Vitale Bramani”. Vibram is probably the world’s best known manufacturer of high-end sole units.
- Suitable for everyday, leisure and general hiking use, i.e. easier hikes in lowland terrain and walks on good paths.
- An all-round rubber rand, handcrafted around the lower part of the upper. It protects the leather from scree and rocks and significantly increases the boot’s stability and durability.
- Extremely comfortable to wear. Provides great fit and rapid moisture absorption. Dries more slowly than synthetic fabrics. Not recommended for use in wetter regions.
- Exceptionally lightweight upper and sole unit construction.
- Exceptionally hard-wearing, yet surprisingly supple. HANWAG only uses robust, hydrophobic Tibetan Yak leather that is 2.2 to 2.6 millimeters thick. Sourced exclusively from the Lhasa Leather Factory in Tibet.
- Thanks to their cemented construction or double stitched construction our boots and shoes can be resoled as many times as required.
- A virtually windproof and highly breathable blend of 65 % polyester and 35 % cotton from Swedish outdoor brand Fjällräven. Treatment with Fjällräven Greenland Wax makes it water- repellent and further increases durability.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Weight||Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 365|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|