Men's Amherst Suede Oxford
Keep it laid-back on down days with this transitional men's trainer in rugged suede. Every step is pure bliss with the winning combination of an OrthoLite footbed and SensorFlex platform sole that flexes as you walk. We've gone heavy on the detailing with this men's shoe featuring eye-catching piping, full-grain leather patches, and a hiker boot eyelet. Time to hit the streets in all day comfort!
Men's Amherst Suede Oxford Product Features and Material:
- Premium suede from a Leather Working Group Silver-rated sustainable tannery for comfort and long-lasting wear
- 100% recycled PET laces are durable and eco-friendly
- 50% recycled PET mesh lining is comfortable, breathable and eco-friendly
- OrthoLite PU footbed uses 5% recycled rubber and gives fantastic cushioning and support
- SensorFlex™ technology gives superb support, suspension and flexibility
Men's Amherst Suede Oxford Additional Features:
- SENSORFLEX: With a triple-layer suspension system that flexes with every step, our SensorFlex comfort system instantly adapts to uneven terrain to provide a smooth,stable and lightweight walk.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: These shoes are extra light thanks to an innovative component used to build the sole.