Patagonia Ascensionist Pack 35L White
This versatile backpack is built to go light on routes from Fitz Roy to Chamonix, but willingly expands when you need to overstuff.
Designed for one- to two-day speedball ascents in places like Chamonix and Patagonia, this streamlined yet highly versatile climbing backpack has everything you need, but absolutely nothing more. It features an integrated, asymmetrical spindrift collar that opens wide and closes in a single motion for fast packing. A secondary collar protects your gear from ugly weather, allows serious overstuffing and holds gear securely when the pack is hanging at belays. The removable frame sheet, made from a lightweight aluminum rod and covered with mesh, provides support for weighted loads and moves with you as you bend and flex. Ergonomic shoulder straps (with load lifters) match your torso’s contours for 24-hour comfort, and the hip belt has removable pads for simplicity. Four rows of exterior daisy chains provide lashing options for a rope, helmet and pad; ice tools attach via an integrated buckle and tool pocket. Other details include compression straps to carry skis and cinch down loads, an asymmetric profile for elbow clearance and a zippered pocket on the lid for quick access to small essentials. Made from lightweight yet durable 6.25-oz 210-denier nylon double ripstop and 6.05-oz 400-denier nylon ripstop, and lined with a 1.8-oz 40-denier nylon double ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish and 200-denier polyester.
Patagonia Ascensionist Pack 35L White Product Features:
- Lightweight, bomber, tear- and abrasion-resistant nylon ripstop
- Asymmetrical spindrift collar opens wide for easy packing; drawcord simultaneously cinches collar and closes lid for a secure seal; additional spindrift collar deploys to protect your gear when you’ve overstuffed your pack
- Aluminum-stay frame with tensioned mesh center gives pack structure and helps support heavy loads, but can be removed for lightweight pursuits
- Hip belt has adjustable pads that can be removed to create a simple webbing hip belt, or you can remove the entire hip belt for ultralight travel
Patagonia Ascensionist Pack 35L White Weight and Material:
- Body: 6.25-oz 210-denier 100% nylon semi-dull double ripstop and 6.05-oz 400-denier 100% nylon ripstop. Lining: 1.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish
- 907 g (32 oz)
- Made in the Philippines.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Used materials||Body: 6.25-oz 210-denier 100% nylon semi-dull double ripstop and 6.05-oz 400-denier 100% nylon ripstop. Lining: 1.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|