Patagonia Boys' Insulated Snowshot Pants Yosemite Yellow
Our top-of-the-line boys’ insulated ski pants provide waterproof/breathable protection that feature a waist loop that attaches to the Snowshot and 3-in-1 jackets.
The all-conditions Boys’ Insulated Snowshot Pants are neither timid off the tram, nor shy about shredding. H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell and a waterproof/breathable barrier provide serious protection. DWR (durable water repellent) finish and fully-taped seams seals out moisture. Liner fabric plus lightweight 100-g Thermogreen insulation (90% recycled) that stays warm even when wet. The fixed waistband has an internal waist adjustment for the perfect fit and external belt loops; a loop on the back attaches to the Boy’s 3-in-1 and Insulated Snowshot jackets. Articulated knees and grow-fit feature in legs increases length by 2 inches. Durable nylon scuff guards and cuff gusset with snap closure allow for durable boot coverage and low-profile fit; internal gaiter with gripper elastic keeps out cold.
Patagonia Boys' Insulated Snowshot Pants Yosemite Yellow Product Features:
- H2No Performance Standard 2-layer mini herringbone polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier, DWR (durable water repellent) finish and fully taped seams; polyester plain-weave lining for easy on/off
- Regular Fit
- Lightweight 100-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet; grow fit feature in legs increases length by 2"
- Fixed waistband with microdenier fleece and internal adjustability; zippered fly with double-snap closure; two covered zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Waist loop on center-rear yoke integrates with the 3-in-1 and Insulated Snowshot jackets
Patagonia Boys' Insulated Snowshot Pants Yosemite Yellow Weight and Material:
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 100% polyester mini-herringbone with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Lining and gaiters: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Scuff guard trim: 6.8-oz 100% nylon. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled). Lining and gaiter fabric is bluesign approved
- 595 g (21 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia Boys' Insulated Snowshot Pants Yosemite Yellow Additional Features:
Weatherproof2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR? (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
bluesign Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|