Patagonia Brimmed Beanie Black
The new Brimmed Beanie is made from a recycled wool/nylon blend and has a fixed visor that helps keep snow and weather out of your eyes.
When it comes to defiance in the face of driving snow, some people have a stiff upper lip. We prefer the Brimmed Beanie. It has a fixed visor to keep snow and wind out of your eyes and a naturally stretchy knit blend of recycled wool and nylon for moisture management and all-day comfort and warmth in the full range of conditions. Ribbing along the base of the beanie allows a personalized fit that stays put, whether you’re hoofing it uphill or straightlining back down.
Patagonia Brimmed Beanie Black Product Features:
- Soft recycled wool/nylon blend keeps your head and ears warm in varying conditions
- Fixed brim helps keep weather out of your eyes
- Rib at the base of the beanie helps with a perfect fit
- Naturally stretchy knit for all-day comfort
Patagonia Brimmed Beanie Black Weight and Material:
- 70% recycled wool/25% recycled nylon/5% other fiber
- 82 g (2.9 oz)
- Made in China.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|