Patagonia M's Bivy Down Jacket Cinder Red
Warm, water-resistant down jacket that provides the perfect combination of functionality and durability.
Portable peace of mind when the weather offers nothing but indecision. Insulated with 600-fill-power 100% recycled down–reclaimed from used down products–the Bivy Down Jacket provides the perfect combination of warmth and durability when the day’s plans call for perpetual action in the face of mercurial weather. Its tough but flexible quilted-nylon-canvas shell looks and feels like cotton and is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that resists water and abrasion. The lightweight 100% recycled polyester taffeta liner adds a skin-friendly feel and a smooth snag-free glide when worn over layers. Two side-entry handwarmer pockets have a brushed polyester jersey lining; an internal zippered left-chest pocket keeps your keys and phone secure. The stand-up collar and drop-tail hem hold out the cold while you work, and the full-length zipper has an additional wind flap with metal snaps. Hip length.
Patagonia M's Bivy Down Jacket Cinder Red Product Features:
- Made of 100% nylon plain weave (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish insulated with 600-fill-power 100% recycled down reclaimed from used down products
- Regular Fit
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar
- Features nylon plain-weave shell with cotton-like look and feel with a reinforced yoke that offers an extra barrier for weather protection
- Two insulated, side-entry handwarmer pockets with snap-button closure for security and lined with microfleece for next-to-skin comfort; interior left-chest security pocket with zipper closure
Patagonia M's Bivy Down Jacket Cinder Red Weight and Material:
- Shell: 4.8-oz 100% nylon plain weave (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Yoke and collar: 4-oz 100% nylon with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% recycled down reclaimed from used down products. Shell, yoke and lining fabrics are bluesign approved
- 858 g (30.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|