Patagonia M's Cotton Gi III Pants Forge Grey
Whether you’re scrambling up a vertical climb or hiking in to camp, these pants are made of a durable organic cotton canvas stretch-woven fabric that provide mobility and comfort in any situation. Fair Trade Certified sewing.
From Tierra del Fuego to the Darien Gap, our new Cotton Gi III Pants might be the most comfortable overlanders we’ve ever made. Built from a durable 7.8-oz 97% organic cotton/3% spandex stretch canvas that offers mobility and abrasion resistance, these active-wear pants have a slim fit so you’re presentable when you get back to town—even if you have more than a little bit of mud on your knees. Best for lean-to-medium builds wanting a sleeker look that doesn’t compromise mobility, they’re cut to sit on the waist with a regular rise. Details include a button-front elasticized waistband with a separating buckle, an adjustable belt and zippered fly, front and back knee articulation, and a gusseted crotch that allows for full range of motion when you’re scrambling, hiking or casting for Patagonian brookies. Two slanted side-entry front handwarmer pockets and two rear welted pockets; right rear pocket has button closure. 32” inseam. Fair Trade Certified sewing.
Patagonia M's Cotton Gi III Pants Forge Grey Product Features:
- Made from a durable organic cotton canvas/spandex blend, these abrasion-resistant pants will hold up to just about anything. Just a touch of stretch in the fabric offers increased mobility for the many demands of an active life
- Slim Fit
- Slim fit: cut to sit on the waist with a regular rise. Slim through the leg, close at the thigh and slim to the ankle. Seat, thigh and leg are slightly more fitted while still providing freedom of movement in any activity. Best for lean-to-medium builds wanting a sleeker look that doesn't compromise mobility
- Button-front elasticized waistband has a separating buckle, an adjustable belt and zippered fly
- Two slanted side-entry front handwarmer pockets; two rear welted pockets (right-rear pocket has button closure)
Patagonia M's Cotton Gi III Pants Forge Grey Weight and Material:
- 7.8-oz 97% organic cotton/3% spandex garment-washed 2-way stretch canvas. Fair Trade Certified sewing
- 612 g (21.6 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
Patagonia M's Cotton Gi III Pants Forge Grey Additional Features:
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.
Fair Trade CertifiedFor every Fair Trade Certified item we buy, we pay a premium. The money goes into an account that is controlled by the workers and is specifically designated for social, economic and environmental development projects. Workers may choose to use the money to help build a school or a health clinic, create a scholarship or invest in some other aspect of their other community.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Used materials||7.8-oz 97% organic cotton/3% spandex garment-washed 2-way stretch canvas. Fair Trade Certified? sewing|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|