Patagonia M's Insulated Better Sweater Hoody Nickel w/Black
We warmed up our comfortable, easy-wearing polyester Better Sweater Hoody by insulating it with 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled).
Driving any of the crooked roads to Whitefish calls for perseverance, snacks and a warm hoody. Made of soft polyester fleece, with heathered yarns that give it a sweater-knit look and feel, our Insulated Better Sweater Hoody is dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water when compared to conventional dyeing methods. For lightweight warmth, it’s insulated with 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled). Details include a full-length zipper with an internal wind flap to keep the cold from getting in and warmth from getting out, an insulated 3-panel hood, raglan sleeves for pack-wearing comfort, large kangaroo-style pockets for warming hands and an interior zippered chest pocket for stashing essentials. Hip length.
Patagonia M's Insulated Better Sweater Hoody Nickel w/Black Product Features:
- Made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Regular Fit
- Insulated with 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Full-zip hoody with zip-through stand-up collar, internal wind flap and insulated 3-panel hood
- Raglan sleeves for pack-wearing comfort
Patagonia M's Insulated Better Sweater Hoody Nickel w/Black Weight and Material:
- Body: 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Lining: 2.4-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled). Fleece fabric is bluesign approved
- 978 g (34.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia M's Insulated Better Sweater Hoody Nickel w/Black Additional Features:
Recycled PolyesterIn 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
bluesign Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|