Patagonia M's Insulated Powder Bowl Pants Legend Green
These pants are built with strategically placed 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled) for warmth where you need it most and 2-layer GORE-TEX® polyester fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection.
On a piercing Big Sky day, it's not the new snow filling in your tracks that shuts you down, it's the raw cold. Raise your internal temperature with the Insulated Powder Bowl Pants. They foil suboptimal conditions with strategically placed, body-mapped 60-g Thermogreen recycled insulation that dries quickly, traps heat (even when wet) and keeps you agile on hard-freeze days. A durable, 2-layer, 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric provides waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, yet feels light and limber for unmatched freeride performance. The DWR (durable water repellent) finish keeps water and snow from saturating the fabric. For mobility and natural motion, Powder Bowls have articulated knees, a polyester taffeta lining throughout the legs, and a forward-momentum shape. The waist has a combination of a smooth taffeta lining to wick moisture, grown-on belt loops, a zip fly and adjustable tabs to fine-tune the fit. Other details include low-bulk Slim Zips, mesh-lined thigh vents to off-load heat, an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector and built-in gaiters with gripper elastic and tough scuff guards. Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one back and one right thigh. Inseam length is 32½”.
Patagonia M's Insulated Powder Bowl Pants Legend Green Product Features:
- Tough 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation stays warm even when wet
- Regular Fit
- Waist details: smooth taffeta lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one back, one right thigh
Patagonia M's Insulated Powder Bowl Pants Legend Green Weight and Material:
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled). Fabric is bluesign approved
- 853 g (30.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|