Patagonia M's L/S Island Hopper II Shirt Nymph: Birch White
A superlight long-sleeved shirt in an easy-care 60% organic cotton/40% recycled polyester blend with 15-UPF sun protection.
The soft and moisture-wicking Long-Sleeved Island Hopper II helps keep you cool and comfortable—whether you’re coming tight to 150 pounds of tail-walking silver or trying to sleep on the redeye to MIA. The ultralight 60% organic cotton/40% recycled polyester blend provides big-time ventilation and 15-UPF sun protection; it also washes easily with a quick dunk in the sink and dries fast. Made with vibrant colors to reflect the sun’s rays, the shirt also features oversized, drop-in chest pockets (sized for a fly box, passport or both) with mesh vents, sculpted flaps and larger openings for improved access. Includes hidden grosgrain hemostat holder and side vents for casual, untucked comfort. Straight hem.
Patagonia M's L/S Island Hopper II Shirt Nymph: Birch White Product Features:
- Easy-care, 60% organic cotton/40% recycled polyester blend
- Relaxed Fit
- Quick-drying fabric is highly breathable and comfortable with 15-UPF sun protection
- Reach-through chest utility pockets with sculpted front pocket flaps
- Hidden grosgrain hemostat holder
Patagonia M's L/S Island Hopper II Shirt Nymph: Birch White Weight and Material:
- 60% organic cotton/40% recycled polyester plain weave with 15-UPF sun protection
- 252 g (8.9 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Used materials||60% organic cotton/40% recycled polyester plain weave with 15-UPF sun protection|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|