Patagonia M's Line Logo MW Hoody Black
This midweight pullover hooded sweatshirt is made of an organic cotton/polyester/spandex fleece blend and printed with PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Fair Trade Certified sewing.
The colorful Line Logo Midweight Hoody sloughs off convention with artwork by Aaron Draplin. The sweatshirt’s 8.9-oz organic cotton/recycled polyester/spandex fleece fabric blend provides medium-weight comfort. Screen-printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Classic pullover hoody silhouette and a regular fit with lined, 2-panel, drawcord hood to cinch in warmth. Rib-knit at cuffs and waistband; front kangaroo pocket holds the essentials. Fair Trade Certified sewing.
Patagonia M's Line Logo MW Hoody Black Product Features:
- Medium-weight fabric is an organic cotton/polyester/spandex fleece blend for comfort and durability
- Regular Fit
- Classic pullover hoody with a kangaroo-pouch handwarmer pocket
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
Patagonia M's Line Logo MW Hoody Black Weight and Material:
- 8.9-oz 84% organic cotton/11% polyester/5% spandex fleece. Fair Trade Certified sewing
- 637 g (22.5 oz)
- Made in India.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Used materials||8.9-oz 84% organic cotton/11% polyester/5% spandex fleece. Fair Trade Certified? sewing|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|