Patagonia M's M10 Jacket Legend Green
A study in balancing weight and protection, the M10 uses our lightest-weight 3-layer fabric in a design that exemplifies that same ethos of minimalism and efficiency at the core of any high-end alpine endeavor.
For monster alpine routes, trimming your gear to the bare essentials requires calculations. But it ain’t rocket surgery (fortunately), and our M10 Jacket tidily solves the equation. It’s the lightest 3-layer waterproof/breathable shell we make; and the soft, pliable H2No Performance Standard nylon ripstop fabric yields surprising durability for its weight while protecting against monsoon-season precip and summit ridge gusts. Low-profile handwarmer pockets sit above harness line and complement the single exterior zippered chest pocket that doubles as a stuffsack (with reinforced clip-in loop). Details include sonically welded seams with the narrowest possible tape, watertight zippers, a microfleece-lined neck and chin, and cuffs that adjust with ultraminimalist hook-and-loop closures. A single pull adjusts the helmet-compatible hood (with laminated visor and simplified cord-and-hook stow design), and a drawcord hem blocks out spindrift backdraft.
Patagonia M's M10 Jacket Legend Green Product Features:
- H2No Performance Standard shell is built with ultralight, 3-layer, waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Regular Fit
- Ultrasonic-welded seams are reinforced with narrow seam tape for superlow bulk
- Engineered pattern eliminates all seaming from the shoulders and back panel, reducing points of failure and enhancing modest stretch of the fabric
- Alpine helmet-compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
Patagonia M's M10 Jacket Legend Green Weight and Material:
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 2-oz 12-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 266 g (9.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Used materials||H2No? Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 2-oz 12-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|