Patagonia M's Nano-Air Light Hoody Campfire Orange
Built for the highest exertion mountain athletes and objectives, the Nano-Air® Light Hoody is 75% more breathable, 33% less insulative, and lighter weight than our regular Nano-Air Hoody, with the same level of unprecedented stretch, for increased comfort in those max cardio moments.
Keeping in mind those who redline in the alpine, our new Nano-Air® Light Hoody represents another step forward. This light, stretchy extended-range midlayer quickly became a tester and ambassador favorite due to its dynamic insulation and sweet-spot breathability. The fabric package sheds snow and maintains the same impressive stretch as our regular Nano-Air (100% stretch nylon shell and liner), but it’s three-quarters more breathable and a third less insulative (using 40-g FullRange 100% polyester stretch insulation)–meaning, you’ll never need to take it off. The stripped-down, deep-venting pullover silhouette remains trim through the midsection, while its engineered pattern eliminates seams across the shoulders and back, thus removing abrasion points and enhancing comfort. The hood works alone, under a helmet, or stretches over lower-profile helmets, while the poly/spandex stretch-woven cuffs are shaped, patterned and seamed to reduce bulk when layered and to allow easy push-up without constricting the forearms. With an exterior left chest zippered pocket.
Patagonia M's Nano-Air Light Hoody Campfire Orange Product Features:
- Light, yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Slim Fit
- Using a new 40-g weight, our revolutionary FullRange insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates a hoody with excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (70CFM)
- Engineered pattern eliminates all seaming across the shoulders and back, eliminating abrasion points and enhancing unprecedented stretch
- Stretchy hood with binding easily pulls on or off, even when jacket is zipped
Patagonia M's Nano-Air Light Hoody Campfire Orange Weight and Material:
- Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% nylon stretch ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon stretch plain weave. Cuff: 4.7-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex stretch-woven. All fabrics with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 40-g FullRange 100% polyester stretch insulation
- 309 g (10.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia M's Nano-Air Light Hoody Campfire Orange Additional Features:
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Used materials||Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% nylon stretch ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon stretch plain weave. Cuff: 4.7-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex stretch-woven. All fabrics with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 40-g FullRange? 100% poly|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|