Patagonia M's Nano-Air Vest Forge Grey w/Cusco Orange
An insulation breakthrough: The Nano-Air® Vest featuring FullRange insulation is warm, stretchy and so breathable, you can wear it for the entirety of any highly aerobic start-stop mission in the mountains.
Sun-warmed rock down low, icy runnels up high: sendin’ temps. Whatever your preferred medium, core warmth matters and our Nano-Air® Vest keeps pace throughout high-output, stop-and-go missions in variable conditions. Its stretchy and highly breathable fabric package integrates the qualities of fleece, soft shell and puffy. Our warm-when-wet FullRange insulation is sandwiched between a plain-weave liner and a lightweight yet durable, weather-shedding nylon ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish—all of which means you can put it on and leave it on. The vest’s soft, supple feel and full mechanical stretch allow for a close, athletic fit over baselayers and an uninhibited range of motion. The left-chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets all close with trim, low-bulk zippers. The center-front zipper has a storm flap and zipper garage, while stretch binding at the armholes and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth.
Patagonia M's Nano-Air Vest Forge Grey w/Cusco Orange Product Features:
- Light, yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Slim Fit
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates a vest with excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM)
- Iconic Nano Puff® brick quilting in the side panels improves shape and durability
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
Patagonia M's Nano-Air Vest Forge Grey w/Cusco Orange Weight and Material:
- Shell: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave. Both shell and lining with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g FullRange 100% polyester stretch insulation
- 252 g (8.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia M's Nano-Air Vest Forge Grey w/Cusco Orange Additional Features:
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|