Patagonia M's Nano Puff Bivy P/O Cinder Red
Warm, windproof, water-resistant—the updated Nano Puff® Bivy uses warm, incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with 55% post-consumer recycled content, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester Pertex Quantum® ECO shell and liner.
Going light can work wonders, and a little security can stoke the fire when ambition outpaces the setting sun. For stuck-in-the-dark belays and minimalist bivouacs, our updated Nano Puff® Bivy Pullover is light, windproof, warm and has the pared-down features that help shift the odds in your favor. The water-repellent, compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco—now with 55% post-consumer recycled content, and still the most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available—has a superb warmth-to-weight ratio and maintains 98% of its warmth, even when wet. The interlocking fibers of the lightweight, 100% recycled polyester Pertex Quantum® ECO shell and liner fabrics block wind, shed moisture and enhance the DWR (durable water repellent) performance. When the going gets cold(er), the kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket and a close-fitting, under-helmet hood with elastic binding bumps up the comfort level. The zippered drop-in torso pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop. With a deep venting center-front zipper, elastic bound cuffs and a drawcord-adjustable hem.
Patagonia M's Nano Puff Bivy P/O Cinder Red Product Features:
- Shell and liner fabric is lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop Pertex Quantum® ECO with Y-shaped filament technology; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Regular Fit
- The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available now with 55% post-consumer recycled content, 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Venting center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
Patagonia M's Nano Puff Bivy P/O Cinder Red Weight and Material:
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester Pertex Quantum® ECO with Y-shaped filament technology; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% post-consumer recycled content). Fabric is bluesign approved
- 354 g (12.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia M's Nano Puff Bivy P/O Cinder Red Additional Features:
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
bluesign Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|