Patagonia M's Nightfall Fitz Roy Cotton/Poly Pocket T-Shirt Navy Blue
Slim-fit pocket T-shirt made with a 50/50 blend of U.S.-grown organic cotton and post-consumer recycled polyester. Screen-printed with PVC- and phthalate-free inks.
Twilight blankets peaks, ushering in the hush of still starlight, depicted here on the Nightfall Fitz Roy Cotton/Poly Pocket T-Shirt. Original artwork by Matthew Cater is screen-printed above tee’s front left pocket using inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free. Exceptionally soft, blend of post-consumer recycled polyester and Texas co-op organic cotton is comfortable next-to-skin. Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention. Sturdy side seams keep garment from twisting and shrinking when washed.
Patagonia M's Nightfall Fitz Roy Cotton/Poly Pocket T-Shirt Navy Blue Product Features:
- Fabric blend provides exceptional hand and fit
- Slim Fit
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
Patagonia M's Nightfall Fitz Roy Cotton/Poly Pocket T-Shirt Navy Blue Weight and Material:
- 4.5-oz 50% organic cotton/50% post-consumer recycled polyester. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 163 g (5.75 oz)
- Made in Mexico.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|