Patagonia M's Performance Better Sweater Hoody Feather Grey
Performance version of our tried-and-true Better Sweater Hoody designed for the active person combines lightweight polyester knitted fleece and supple Polartec® Power Stretch fleece to create the perfect mix of lightweight warmth and motion-friendly utility for your active lifestyle.
Birds take wing to move freely. We take the Performance Better Sweater Hoody. Lightweight, warm and motion-friendly, this kinetic hoody has a warm 100% polyester fleece fabric with a sweater-knit face and a soft, cozy interior throughout the body and collar. Stretchy side panels, made of Polartec® Power Stretch, have a tough, jersey face for durability and a fleece backing for a skin-friendly feel. The raglan sleeve design, with underarm gussets, allows the full range of mobility for your bouldering project or bocce ball. Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe. Zippered handwarmer pockets keep you organized; a zippered chest pocket is earbud-compatible. The front zipper reaches to the chin; and the multipanel hood, elasticized cuffs and hem seal in the warmth. Hip length.
Patagonia M's Performance Better Sweater Hoody Feather Grey Product Features:
- Torso made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior; side panels made of polyester/spandex Polartec® Power Stretch jersey
- Slim Fit
- Full-zip hoody zips to the chin; comfortable multipanel hood for warmth and protection from the elements
- Raglan sleeves and inset underarm panels provide a full and natural range of motion
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmer pockets and one vertical, left-chest zippered security pocket is headphone-compatible
Patagonia M's Performance Better Sweater Hoody Feather Grey Weight and Material:
- Body: 7.2-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece. Side panels: 6.8-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex Polartec® Power Stretch jersey face with fleece back. Body and side panel fabrics are bluesign approved
- 473 g (16.7 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
Patagonia M's Performance Better Sweater Hoody Feather Grey Additional Features:
bluesign Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Used materials||Body: 7.2-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece. Side panels: 6.8-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex Polartec? Power Stretch? jersey face with fleece back. Body and side panel fabrics are bluesign? approved|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|