Patagonia M's Performance Better Sweater Jacket Forge Grey
Performance version of our tried-and-true Better Sweater Jacket designed for the active person combines lightweight polyester knitted fleece and supple Polartec® Power Stretch fleece to create the perfect mix of lightweight warmth and motion-friendly utility for your active lifestyle.
This is our ride-hard-and-put-up-wet version of the Better Sweater–able to scramble talus all day and still look presentable for a trip downtown. Lightweight, warm and motion-friendly, we make this dynamic jacket from 100% polyester fleece fabric with a sweater-knit face and a soft, cozy interior throughout the body and collar. Side panels, made of Polartec® Power Stretch, have a tough, jersey face for durability and a fleece backing for a skin-friendly feel. The raglan sleeve design, with underarm gussets, allows the full range of mobility. Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe. Two zippered handwarmer pockets keep you organized; a zippered chest pocket is earbud-compatible. The full front zip has a zip-through collar. Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth for sunrise starts. Hip length.
Patagonia M's Performance Better Sweater Jacket Forge Grey Product Features:
- Torso made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior; side panels made of polyester/spandex Polartec® Power Stretch jersey
- Slim Fit
- Full-zip jacket that zips to the chin for warmth and protection against the elements
- Raglan sleeves and inset underarm panels provide a full and natural range of motion
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmer pockets and one vertical, left-chest zippered security pocket is headphone-compatible
Patagonia M's Performance Better Sweater Jacket Forge Grey Weight and Material:
- Body: 7.2-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece. Side panels: 6.8-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex Polartec® Power Stretch jersey face with fleece back. Body and side panel fabrics are bluesign approved
- 450 g (15.9 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
Patagonia M's Performance Better Sweater Jacket Forge Grey Additional Features:
bluesign Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|