Patagonia M's R0 Hoody Black
This long-sleeved hoody is made from light, fast-drying 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex with 4-way stretch and 50+ UPF sun protection. Worn in or out of the water, it offers excellent protection from sun and wind.
There's no such thing as a half-hour session when it’s eight feet and firing—especially when you’ve traveled halfway around the world to get there. Made from lightweight 85% recycled polyester/ 15% spandex with 4-way stretch and an antimicrobial finish, the new RØ Hoody has a formfitting, performance-oriented profile that offers full-length, 50+ UPF sun protection against searing midday sun or cooling afternoon wind. In or out of the water, the sun-blocking 3-panel hood conforms to the head for a comfortable fit; when the hood is up, an adjustable drawcord provides a customized fit around the face, and the brim sheds water and shields your eyes from the sun. The flatlock seams and self-fabric hood and neck lie smooth against the skin; seamless underarms maximize comfort and range of motion while paddling. A single rear zip pocket is roomy enough to hold wax or reef boots and has a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper. Other features include thumb loops, a key loop and board short connector for additional security in pumping surf.
Patagonia M's R0 Hoody Black Product Features:
- Made from 5.5-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex with 4-way stretch, an antimicrobial finish and 50+ UPF sun protection; light and fast-drying
- Self-fabric hood and neck, flatlock seams and seamless underarms all provide next-to-skin comfort while paddling
- Sun-blocking 3-panel hood conforms to the head for a comfortable fit with an adjustable cord for a secure, customized fit around the face; brim sheds water and shields eyes from the sun
- Board short connector, thumb loops and key loop
Patagonia M's R0 Hoody Black Weight and Material:
- 5.5-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex with 4-way stretch, an antimicrobial finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- 226 g (8 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
Patagonia M's R0 Hoody Black Additional Features:
Recycled PolyesterIn 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|