Patagonia M's R1 Short John Black
Offering additional warmth and sun protection while maintaining full freedom of movement through the shoulders and arms, the R1 Short John is made from 1.5mm neoprene with a high-stretch 100% recycled polyester lining. Suggested water temperatures: 60-65° F/16-18° C.
It’s 32 miles across the Ka’iwi Channel, but the last few can make it feel like 320. Developed with long-distance paddleboard athlete Zeb Walsh, the lightweight R1 Short John is made from high-quality 1.5mm neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability and warmth. The high-stretch 100% recycled polyester lining dries fast and offers excellent comfort and flex, while the open-arm design provides essential freedom of movement for long miles in open water. Streamlined anatomical patterning fits close to the body, and seams are sewn with flatlock construction for additional comfort and strength. Spandex binding at the neck and armholes is cleanly finished; exterior face fabric is 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex. 60-65° F/16-18° C.
Patagonia M's R1 Short John Black Product Features:
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our standard for strength, durability and warmth
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric is durable, stretchy and water-resistant made with 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- Spandex bindings at neck and armholes are cleanly finished
- Seams are sewn with flatlock construction for comfort and durability
Patagonia M's R1 Short John Black Weight and Material:
- Body: 1.5mm neoprene. Lining: high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey. Exterior face fabric: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- 544 g (19.2 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
Patagonia M's R1 Short John Black Additional Features:
Recycled PolyesterIn 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|