Patagonia M's Refugitive Pants Cusco Orange
A shelter for the high-country escape artist, our Refugitive Pants merge lightweight and stretchy, durably waterproof/breathable and windproof 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric with GORE® C-KNIT® backer technology and essential features for backcountry riders on the move.
For lines that require axes on the way up and edges on the way down, bring your ski mountaineering skills and top-flight gear. Our new Refugitive Pants allow unrestricted movement while providing full waterproof/breathable protection, thanks to an articulated design that uses lightweight, durable and stretchy 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric. The fabric’s C-KNIT® backer technology enhances breathability and softness, while the pants’ features include a gusseted crotch for full mobility, a separating waist with zippered fly, and interior elasticized hook-and-loop tabs to customize the waist fit. Two large, easy-access billowed thigh pockets complement a single, discreet right handwarmer pocket and two double-opening thigh vents (all with waterproof, PU-coated zippers). The double-cuff design has a durable scuff guard and an exterior shock-cord adjustment; gripper elastic and tie-down loops secure the inner gaiter. With belt loops, a jacket attachment loop and a concealed RECCO® reflector.
Patagonia M's Refugitive Pants Cusco Orange Product Features:
- Lightweight and stretchy, the 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric with GORE® C-KNIT® backer technology is durably waterproof and windproof, but softer and more breathable than regular 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabrics
- Regular Fit
- Articulated pattern and gusseted crotch complement stretch fabric to enhance ease of movement
- Separating waist has 2-snap closure and zip fly; belt loops and jacket attachment loop at rear; interior adjustable elastic tabs customize fit
- Two large, easy-access billowed thigh pockets with waterproof, PU-coated zippers; a single discreet right handwarmer pocket with waterproof, PU-coated zipper
Patagonia M's Refugitive Pants Cusco Orange Weight and Material:
- Body: 3-layer, 4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon stretch plain-weave GORE-TEX® shell with GORE® C-KNIT® backer technology and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Scuff guard: 2-layer, 6.8-oz 210-denier 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR finish
- 450 g (15.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia M's Refugitive Pants Cusco Orange Additional Features:
WeatherproofThe construction of 3-Layer GORE-TEX Products is unique. A 3-layer GORE-TEX membrane is sandwiched between a soft outer material and a knit polyester backing material that increases durability. These garments keep you comfortable and protected from the elements without adding extra bulk or weight.
The GORE-TEX membrane has 9 billion pores per square inch, with each pore 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet. These tiny holes are too small for water and wind to pass through from the outside. But these same pores are large enough for moisture vapor to pass through, so your body's perspiration is able to escape and you won’t feel clammy or uncomfortable inside your jacket.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Used materials||Body: 3-layer, 4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon stretch plain-weave GORE-TEX? shell with GORE? C-KNIT? backer technology and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Scuff guard: 2-layer, 6.8-oz 210-denier 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR finish|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|