Patagonia M's Super Alpine Jacket Navy Blue w/Grecian Blue
For constant and extended exposure to the worst possible conditions, our Super Alpine Jacket provides trusted protection in a light, nimble package rich with features critical to the habitual mountain explorer.
In the big mountains, bombproof weather protection can help you keep it together while everything else is falling apart. The Super Alpine Jacket protects against the worst possible conditions with the best available waterproof/breathable and windproof fabrics. It features a light yet durable 3-layer nylon new generation GORE-TEX® Pro fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, key-area reinforcements and a technical fit with a slim torso. The two harness-compatible handwarmer pockets have a single-pleat design that lets you see your feet, but also allows the pockets to expand without bulky seams. Trim, watertight zippers for the pockets and pit zips are laminated in place to reduce weight and bulk; a small internal zippered chest pocket stows small valuables. The underarm gussets keep the jacket in place when you lift your arms, and the streamlined Gasket Dry Cuffs seal out the elements at the wrists. Our adjustable, helmet-compatible Optimal Visibility Hood has a laminated visor, and the sleek Touch Point System® embedded cord locks (in the hood and hem) allow for easy adjustment without opening the jacket.
Patagonia M's Super Alpine Jacket Navy Blue w/Grecian Blue Product Features:
- Built with two lightweight, fine-deniered GORE-TEX® Pro fabrics for uncompromised, durable waterproofness and a wide range of breathability
- Regular Fit
- Technical fit has a slim torso and longer hem length that reduces bulk and stays put under a harness
- Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor provides exceptional coverage and visibility, and allows total range of unrestricted motion
- Touch Point System® with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
Patagonia M's Super Alpine Jacket Navy Blue w/Grecian Blue Weight and Material:
- Shell: 3-layer, 3.2-oz 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® Pro fabric. Reinforcements: 3-layer, 3.7-oz 40-denier 100% nylon ripstop GORE-TEX® Pro fabric. Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 430 g (15.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Used materials||Shell: 3-layer, 3.2-oz 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX? Pro fabric. Reinforcements: 3-layer, 3.7-oz 40-denier 100% nylon ripstop GORE-TEX? Pro fabric. Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|