Patagonia M's Windsweep Down Hoody Navy Blue
In cold, ugly conditions the Windsweep Down Hoody combines urban-friendly design with a durable, H2No Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of nylon/polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier; a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; and an insulating layer of Traceable Down to keep you warm as the temperatures drop.
You can ski and climb around the world, but until you’ve waited at the corner of Chicago’s Michigan and Grant, you haven’t truly experienced cold. Made for bitter, wet conditions, this warm, insulating jacket blocks wind, snow and freezing rain while holding in your heat no matter where your find yourself. The durable H2No Performance Standard shell combines an 80% nylon/20% polyester plain-weave fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for exceptional wet-weather protection. Insulated with Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) the Windsweep feels light, stuffs easily and stops cold air from running away with your heat. The 2-way-adjustable hood has a drop-collar design for exceptional coverage without impeding visibility. Interior storm flaps cover the front zipper and create a zipper garage at the chin, which is lined with microfleece for skin-friendly comfort. Two handwarmer pockets and one chest pocket feature coated, watertight slim zips that reduce bulk and weight. A dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out cold drafts. Hip length.
Patagonia M's Windsweep Down Hoody Navy Blue Product Features:
- Built of H2No Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of nylon/polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Regular Fit
- Insulated with Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- 2-way-adjustable, fixed hood with drop-collar design provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard; microfleece on interior collar for added comfort on chin
Patagonia M's Windsweep Down Hoody Navy Blue Weight and Material:
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.4-oz 70-denier 80% nylon/20% polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish. Insulation: Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked). Shell and lining fabrics are bluesign approved
- 884 g (31.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia M's Windsweep Down Hoody Navy Blue Additional Features:
Weatherproof2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR? (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
bluesign Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|