Patagonia M's Windsweep Jacket Industrial Green
Offering adaptable weather protection for any urban or backcountry environment, this superversatile, comfortable, H2No Performance Standard rain shell protects, moves and breathes in all weather conditions.
The idea of life being a journey and not a destination sounds great until the clouds open up. Built with a durable polyester 2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell, the Windsweep stops rain, wind and snow, helping you to reach your destination feeling dry and calm, despite contrarian weather. The waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish block water on the outside, and when you’re burning calories, releases perspiration to keep you dry and comfortable on the inside. A lightweight, supple tricot mesh liner wicks moisture and glides smoothly for easy layering. The 2-way-adjustable hood has a drop-collar design to provide exceptional storm protection and unobstructed visibility. The front zipper has internal storm flaps that block wind and it parks neatly away in a zipper-garage at the chin for skin comfort. The collar is lined with soft, smooth microfleece. Pockets include one chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets—both with watertight slim zips to reduce bulk; an internal stash pocket secures with a zipper for valuables. The dual-adjust drawcord hem seals in your warmth and prevents cold drafts. Hip length.
Patagonia M's Windsweep Jacket Industrial Green Product Features:
- H2No Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of nylon/polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a wicking mesh liner for ultimate comfort and versatility
- Regular Fit
- Two-way-adjustable, fixed hood with drop-collar design provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard; microfleece on interior collar for added comfort on chin
- Left-chest and handwarmer pockets feature coated, watertight slim zips that reduce bulk and weight; internal zipper security pocket
Patagonia M's Windsweep Jacket Industrial Green Weight and Material:
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.4-oz 70-denier 80% nylon/20% polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh. Shell and lining fabrics are bluesign approved
- 666 g (23.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia M's Windsweep Jacket Industrial Green Additional Features:
Weatherproof2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR? (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
bluesign Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|