Patagonia R2 Gloves Black
Offering warmth and dexterity in cool conditions, the R2 Gloves are made from 2mm neoprene with a textured palm for grip, 100% external seam sealing and a fast-drying 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex interior lining. Suggested water temperatures: 55–60° F/13–16° C.
The empty beaches of the Northwest are good for the soul, but they can be hard on the hands when fall kicks in. Offering excellent warmth and dexterity for cool-water surfing or kiting, our new R2 Gloves are made from flexible, high-quality 2mm neoprene with a fast-drying 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex inverted microgrid thermal lining; the exterior face fabric is stretchy and durable 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex. A 3-D silicone palm print maximizes grip, and articulated panels conform to the shape of the hand for a snug, drag-free fit. 100% external seam sealing eliminates leaks. All seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped at high-stress areas for durability and strength. Suggested water temperatures: 55–60° F/13–16° C.
Patagonia R2 Gloves Black Product Features:
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability and warmth
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped at high-stress areas
- Silicone ink 3-D palm print for maximum grip
- Articulated panels conform to hand for snug fit
Patagonia R2 Gloves Black Weight and Material:
- Durable 2mm neoprene lined with 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex inverted microgrid; exterior face fabric: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- 90 g (3.2 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|