Patagonia W's Bivy Jacket Nouveau Green
This quilted jacket made of nylon canvas is wind- and water-resistant and insulated with 100% 600-fill-power recycled down reclaimed from used down products.
Your trusted partner in cold, gusty conditions, the Bivy Jacket is insulated with 100% recycled down taken from used down products. It features a tough but flexible quilted nylon canvas shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish on the shoulders. Wide baffle construction, tall stand-up collar and center-front zipper with metal snap placket add to its toasty warmth. Details include contrasting western yoke design at shoulders, set-in sleeves with 2-position snap-tab closure and side-entry handwarmer pockets lined with brushed polyester jersey. Slight drop-tail hem at waist shields against drafts.
Patagonia W's Bivy Jacket Nouveau Green Product Features:
- Durable nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish on shoulder fabric
- Regular Fit
- Insulated with 100% recycled down reclaimed from used down products
- Warm and cozy wide-baffle construction with a tall stand-up collar
- Center-front METALUXE® zipper is discreetly tucked under a wide placket with metal snaps
Patagonia W's Bivy Jacket Nouveau Green Weight and Material:
- Shell: 5.5-oz 100% nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Yoke: 4-oz 100% nylon (38% recycled) PU kiss coating with a DWR finish. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% recycled down taken from used down products. Shell and lining fabrics are bluesign approved
- 836 g (29.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|