Patagonia W's Cap MW Crew Drumfire Red
The most versatile polyester baselayer with the greatest comfort range. Polartec® Power Grid fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
The building blocks for a dirtbag summer—a positive attitude, a good supply of beans and rice, and a few versatile items of clothing that balance performance in a wide range of conditions. Our Capilene® Midweight fabric hits the sweet spot of weight, breathability and wicking that, worn alone or with additional layers, is the essence of versatility. It keeps you dry and comfortable when worn during high-exertion activities in cool-to-moderate temperatures and insulates beneath a shell in cold weather. Constructed with a Polartec® Power Grid fabric, it has a smooth face for easy layering and a brushed-back grid that aids in wicking as well as warmth. The fabric has 63-93% recycled-polyester content and is treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Features include a rib-knit collar with internal neck tape for chafe-free comfort, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage, flatlock seams to minimize chafing, offset shoulder and side seams to lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage.
Patagonia W's Cap MW Crew Drumfire Red Product Features:
- Polartec® Power Grid fabric (Polygiene® permanent odor control) has a smooth face for easy layering
- Slim Fit
- Fabric’s brushed-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Self-fabric binding at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
Patagonia W's Cap MW Crew Drumfire Red Weight and Material:
- Solids: 4.4-oz (150-g) Polartec® Power Grid 100% polyester (93% recycled) double knit; heathers: 4.8-oz (160-g) Polartec Power Grid 100% polyester (63% recycled) double knit. Both with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 153 g (5.4 oz)
- Made in El Salvador.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Used materials||Solids: 4.4-oz (150-g) Polartec? Power Grid? 100% polyester (93% recycled) double knit; heathers: 4.8-oz (160-g) Polartec Power Grid 100% polyester (63% recycled) double knit. Both with Polygiene? permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign? approved|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|