Patagonia W's Dual Aspect Hoody Epic Blue
A hybrid midlayer that does double duty as an outer layer in milder conditions, the Dual Aspect Hoody combines warm, stretchy and breathable Polartec® Power Grid fabric with a Patagonia® exclusive shelled Polartec® Power Shield® fabric for robust protection and durability.
On frigid ice and alpine climbs, sometimes the approach is as demanding as the route. When wind and blowing snow threaten to change your course, our Dual Aspect Hoody is more than a fleece—it blurs the line between midlayer and shell with an exclusive weather-shedding, breathable and durable soft-shell fabric package (Polartec® Power Shield®, with DWR finish, bonded to a Polartec Power Grid knit) that insulates and protects key areas, while allowing for smooth layering under a jacket when the tempest builds. Stretchy Polartec Power Dry® fleece in the hood, lower back, side panels, cuffs and undersides of the arms minimize bulk, enhance breathability and ensure mobility. With a zippered chest pocket, zippered hand pockets that sit above harness line and a snug balaclava-style hood.
Patagonia W's Dual Aspect Hoody Epic Blue Product Features:
- Patterned through upper back, full front torso and down sleeves, a Patagonia® exclusive shelled Polartec® Power Shield® fabric balances wind, weather and abrasion resistance with warmth and breathability
- Slim Fit
- Shelled Polartec Power Shield on back and shoulders is cut on bias for mechanical stretch
- Polartec Power Dry® fabric in hood, side panels, lower back and down sleeves delivers warmth, stretch and breathability
- Snug-fitting balaclava-style hood provides warm, stretchy, breathable comfort under a helmet
Patagonia W's Dual Aspect Hoody Epic Blue Weight and Material:
- Body: 8.8-oz shelled Polartec® Power Shield® 96% recycled polyester/4% spandex (70-denier 100% polyester woven bonded to 6.3-oz Polartec Power Grid knit) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Side panels, hood and sleeves: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry® 94% polyester (54% recycled)/6% spandex
- 391 g (13.8 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
Patagonia W's Dual Aspect Hoody Epic Blue Additional Features:
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
bluesign Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|