Patagonia W's Insulated Snowbelle Jacket French Red
Updated this season with an attached hood, exposed waterproof center-front zip and a lighter-weight insulation package for better versatility, this fully featured H2No Performance Standard 2-layer jacket has an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth taffeta liner for ease of layering.
For the full-time rider, weekend warrior or decade-plus ski bum, the priorities are all pretty much the same: good friends, good snow, good times (and maybe some good beer, too). Stick around for a week or a year in the Women’s Insulated Snowbelle. This waterproof jacket combines compressible insulation with a durable shell to keep you warm and free in the nastiest weather. Built with a soft-to-the-touch yet tough H2No Performance Standard 2-layer, 100% polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wet weather. Lightweight 80-g Thermogreen polyester (90% recycled) insulation in the body and 40-g in the arms feels soft, wraps you in warmth and stays that way even when wet. A 100% polyester lining wicks moisture and glides smoothly over layers. Other details include a 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood (with a laminated visor); articulated sleeves with pit zips for venting; fleece panels at the neck and chin; and a low-profile powder skirt (with webbing loop that connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants). Zippered pockets include two handwarmers, one chest (with media pocket and cable routing) and one internal stash pocket. There's also an internal drop-in pocket for goggles and gloves. With an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector and an articulated, feminine silhouette.
Patagonia W's Insulated Snowbelle Jacket French Red Product Features:
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; 80-g in the body and 40-g in the sleeve, the Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation keeps you warm and cozy
- Regular Fit
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood with low-profile visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panel at chin to eliminate chafing
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
Patagonia W's Insulated Snowbelle Jacket French Red Weight and Material:
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (54% recycled) micro-twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta. Insulation: (arms) 40-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled); (body) 80-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled). Lining fabric is bluesign approved
- 881 g (31.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|