Patagonia W's Insulated Snowbelle Pants - Reg Black
Updated this season with new design lines and a lighter-weight insulation package for better versatility, these fully featured H2No Performance Standard 2-layer pants are insulated with Thermogreen polyester and have an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth taffeta liner for ease of layering.
January’s temperatures will try to freeze you in your tracks. Insulated Snowbelles will keep you forging on. Supple and warm, they keep the heat turned up with a compressible layer of stay-warm-when-wet Thermogreen insulation, held in place with a soft internal lining that wicks and glides smoothly. The durable shell is made from an H2No Performance Standard 2-layer, 100% polyester micro-twill fabric (54% recycled) with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for burly storm performance. Thigh vents act like thermostats to control your inner temperature, gaiters keep out the snow, and tough scuff guards offer additional leg protection. Waist details include a soft, brushed tricot lining; internal elastic tabs to customize the fit; and a loop on the rear yoke that connects to the powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket. Two zippered handwarmers in front hold money for your cocoa or hot toddy. Includes an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector and an updated, articulated, feminine silhouette. Inseam (size M) is 32".
Patagonia W's Insulated Snowbelle Pants - Reg Black Product Features:
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; 40-g Thermogreen insulation is versatile and keeps you warm and cozy
- Slim Fit
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; 2-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to the powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
Patagonia W's Insulated Snowbelle Pants - Reg Black Weight and Material:
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (54% recycled) micro-twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Leg lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta. Waistband lining: 3.8-oz brushed tricot. Gaiters: 3.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish. Insulation: 40-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled). Lining fabric is bluesign approved
- 620 g (21.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|