Patagonia W's Levitation Hoody Lupine
Sleek protection for icy snow and mixed conditions, our light and nimble Levitation Hoody uses a stretchy, breathable and weather-resistant soft-shell fabric to keep you on point during the most delicate pick placements.
If a winter ascent of the Grandes Jorasses tops your climbing tick list, the Levitation Hoody soft shell should top your packing list. This full-zip hoody is made with a tough but lightweight stretch-woven double-weave fabric that breathes, resists wind and staves off precip with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. A 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor pulls easily on or off your helmet at belays, and a soft microfleece-lined collar feels soft on the chin. Minimalist detailing includes our stretchy Variable Conditions Cuffs, which integrate cleanly with your climbing gloves. Three zippered pockets (two high handwarmers, one chest) keep small essentials secure.
Patagonia W's Levitation Hoody Lupine Product Features:
- Lightweight, double-weave soft-shell fabric resists abrasion, wind and weather while maintaining great stretch and breathability for highly aerobic activity
- Slim Fit
- Helmet-compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment provides exceptional coverage and visibility, with total range of unrestricted motion
- Center-front zipper with interior wind flap and minimal-welt microfleece zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Wicking microfleece at back of neck for next-to-skin comfort
Patagonia W's Levitation Hoody Lupine Weight and Material:
- Shell: 5.2-oz 100% polyester stretch double weave. Cuffs: 5.4-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex stretch double weave. Shell and cuffs have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 394 g (13.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia W's Levitation Hoody Lupine Additional Features:
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
bluesign Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|