Patagonia W's Nano Puff Vest Birch White
Warm, windproof, water-resistant—the updated Nano Puff® Vest uses warm, incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with 55% post-consumer recycled content, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and liner.
Sometimes shiverproof protection comes in small packages—like our Nano Puff® Vest. It punches above its weight, trapping your heat with 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco—now with 55% post-consumer recycled content, and still the most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available—wrapped in a windproof and moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The vest has a shaped fit and a soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage for chin comfort. Other fine points include a drawcord hem, two zippered handwarmer pockets and an internal chest pocket (with clip-in loop) that doubles as a stuffsack.
Patagonia W's Nano Puff Vest Birch White Product Features:
- Lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and liner fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Regular Fit
- The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available now with 55% post-consumer recycled content, 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
Patagonia W's Nano Puff Vest Birch White Weight and Material:
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% post-consumer recycled content). Fabric is bluesign approved
- 206 g (7.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia W's Nano Puff Vest Birch White Additional Features:
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
bluesign Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|