Patagonia W's Performance Better Sweater Hoody French Red
This lighter-weight version of our classic Better Sweater features soft Polartec® Power Stretch side panels.
Made with a new, lighter weight fabric and incorporating under the arm stretch panels, this hooded jacket's technical features with take you to, from and, at times, through your workout. There is a center-front reverse coil zipper with matching reverse coil and handwarmer pockets. A cozy, stand-up collar is trimmed with soft brushed elastic for a soft against the face feel. Long sleeves feature a drop shoulder with thumb hole openings and soft brushed elastic at cuff. Fit is slim, and a little longer to pair nicely with tights or leggings. A cozy three-panel hood is trimmed with soft brushed elastic and perfect for covering your head for a cold run or some shut-eye on a chilly, bright flight.
Patagonia W's Performance Better Sweater Hoody French Red Product Features:
- Soft and warm 100% polyester sweater knit face, with a fleece back and Polartec® Power Stretch side panels under the arms and at side torso
- Slim Fit
- Center-front reverse coil zipper with matching reverse coil handwarmer pockets
- Cozy three-panel hood trimmed with soft brushed elastic
- Long sleeves feature a drop shoulder with thumb-hole openings and soft brushed elastic at cuff
Patagonia W's Performance Better Sweater Hoody French Red Weight and Material:
- Body: 7.2-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece. Side panels: 6.8-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex Polartec® Power Stretch jersey face. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 382 g (13.5 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
Patagonia W's Performance Better Sweater Hoody French Red Additional Features:
bluesign Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|