Patagonia W's Piolet Jacket Drumfire Red
Built with durably waterproof/breathable and windproof 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric, our Piolet Jacket is comfortable and superversatile.
Anytime storm clouds build and precip falls, whether wet snow or pouring rain, our Piolet Jacket remains unfazed. It protects, moves and breathes with a supple 2-layer polyester waterproof/breathable and windproof GORE-TEX® fabric that has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The hanging liner is made of a brushed and wicking mesh in the body, with smooth-layering taffeta in the sleeves; and the drop-collar design on the helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood provides exceptional coverage and visibility. Finer details include minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps on the center-front zipper; extremely low-bulk, watertight, coated pit zips; and three external pockets (the jacket also has an internal zippered security pocket). With low-profile contoured cuff closures and full-reach gusseted underarm panels for mobility.
Patagonia W's Piolet Jacket Drumfire Red Product Features:
- 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric shell and a wicking mesh liner create a supple, comfortable package
- Regular Fit
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with drop-collar design provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard; microfleece on interior collar for added comfort on chin
- Gusseted underarm panels reduce lift when reaching overhead and have pit zips for venting
Patagonia W's Piolet Jacket Drumfire Red Weight and Material:
- Shell: 2-layer, 3.4-oz 75-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 100% polyester warp-knit mesh and 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish
- 527 g (18.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia W's Piolet Jacket Drumfire Red Additional Features:
WeatherproofThe construction of 2-Layer GORE-TEX Products is unique. A GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to an outer material, then combined with a free-flowing lining. The benefit: a soft, lightweight garment that keeps you dry and lets you move freely.
The GORE-TEX membrane has 9 billion pores per square inch, with each pore 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet. These tiny holes are too small for water and wind to pass through from the outside. But these same pores are large enough for moisture vapor to pass through, so your body's perspiration is able to escape and you won’t feel clammy or uncomfortable inside your jacket.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|