Patagonia W's PowSlayer Bibs Sulphur Yellow
The Women’s PowSlayer Bibs are lightweight and packable protection for all of your snow sports pursuits. Built with innovative zero-bulk construction for freedom of movement and GORE-TEX® Pro fabric for the highest level of durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection.
Made for winter conditions, not perfect conditions. Our PowSlayer Bibs deliver premium storm protection in an articulated, feminine silhouette—whether you’re piecing together your descent in a blower squall or skinning back to camp under a head of steam. Built for movement (both up and down the mountain), they feature lightweight, yet highly durable, 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric for the highest level of waterproof/breathable and windproof performance. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds water and spindrift when the going gets deep. The low-profile, full-coverage design includes drop-seat adjustability, a center-front zip and belt loops so you can drop the shoulder straps when you’re wallowing in the boot path. Our Slim Zips provide watertight protection and reduce weight and bulk. Other details include articulated patterning through the hips and knees for full mobility, thigh vents for climate control, tough scuff guards, internal gaiters and five pockets (two thigh cargo, two midtorso and one back). With an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector.
Patagonia W's PowSlayer Bibs Sulphur Yellow Product Features:
- Lightweight, supple and highly durable 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX® Pro fabric offers the highest level of durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection
- Regular Fit
- This low-profile bib has a drop-seat configuration with 2-way slider side zips for venting, a zip fly with a single-snap closure for convenient relief and grown-on belt loops at the waist for convertibility when hiking
- Vislon® zippers on side zips and cargo pockets are watertight and easy to use; slim zip installation on mid-torso pockets with watertight, coated zipper reduces bulk and weight
- Loop on rear yoke attaches bibs to the powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
Patagonia W's PowSlayer Bibs Sulphur Yellow Weight and Material:
- 3-layer, 3.9-oz 70-denier 100% nylon plain-weave GORE-TEX® Pro fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 473 g (16.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia W's PowSlayer Bibs Sulphur Yellow Additional Features:
WeatherproofThe construction of 3-Layer GORE-TEX Products is unique. A 3-layer GORE-TEX membrane is sandwiched between a soft outer material and a knit polyester backing material that increases durability. These garments keep you comfortable and protected from the elements without adding extra bulk or weight.
The GORE-TEX membrane has 9 billion pores per square inch, with each pore 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet. These tiny holes are too small for water and wind to pass through from the outside. But these same pores are large enough for moisture vapor to pass through, so your body's perspiration is able to escape and you won’t feel clammy or uncomfortable inside your jacket.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Used materials||3-layer, 3.9-oz 70-denier 100% nylon plain-weave GORE-TEX? Pro fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|