Patagonia W's PowSlayer Jacket Epic Blue
Updated this season with a new, adjustable powder skirt, the PowSlayer Jacket is lightweight and packable protection for all of your snow sport pursuits. Built with innovative zero-bulk construction for freedom of movement and GORE-TEX® Pro fabric for the highest level of durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection.
Dropping into a gut-churning line requires a state of mind that’s open to any possibility. We designed the PowSlayer the same way—no limitations, no boundaries. High in mobility and free of fluff, this fully dialed jacket gives you the highest level of stormproof performance available so you can ride in every condition. The PowSlayer is built from extremely light, yet highly durable, 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to increase durability and prevent wet-out in soggy, spitting conditions. The helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood has a laminated visor for optimal visibility, and a Cohaesive cord-lock system, which embeds cord locks into the hood and hem to eliminate loose ends. Watertight, coated Slim Zips reduce weight and bulk; pit zips quickly release your heat. The low-profile, fully adjustable powder skirt has a webbing loop to connect to any Patagonia® Snow pants and holds tight for snorkel-deep sessions. Pockets include two chest (one with a secure media pocket and cable routing), two handwarmers, one arm pocket for your pass, two internal drop-ins and one internal stash pocket. Includes an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector and an articulated, feminine silhouette.
Patagonia W's PowSlayer Jacket Epic Blue Product Features:
- Lightweight, supple and highly durable 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX® Pro fabric offers the highest level of durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection
- Regular Fit
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Cohaesive cord-lock system embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick and easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® watertight, center-front zip is durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuff secures over or under gloves
Patagonia W's PowSlayer Jacket Epic Blue Weight and Material:
- Shell: 3-layer, 3.9-oz 70-denier 100% nylon plain-weave GORE-TEX® Pro fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Powder skirt: 2.2-oz 50-denier polyester taffeta
- 521 g (18.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|