Patagonia W's Refugitive Jacket French Red
A shelter for the high-country escape artist, our Refugitive Jacket uses lightweight and stretchy, durably waterproof/breathable and windproof 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric with GORE® C-KNIT® backer technology in a fully featured, packable hard shell.
Made for the high-country escape artist, our Refugitive Jacket combines full waterproof/breathable protection with stretch and light weight for steep climbs and serious descents. The hybrid 3-layer GORE-TEX® construction uses a slightly more robust, stretchy fabric along the upper back, shoulders and the backsides of the arms for unimpaired mobility. The Optimal Visibility Hood adjusts via an embedded single-pull cord-lock system and fits over ski and climbing helmets alike, while 2-way watertight pit zips let you dump heat on lung-busting ascents. Pockets include two above-harness-line handwarmers with watertight zippers; interior and exterior zippered left-chest pockets; and a right-side interior, stretch catch-all for spare gloves or skins. The hem cinches with embedded cord locks, and an elasticized strap at the lower back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants (and select Alpine pants) for deep powder days. With a concealed RECCO® reflector.
Patagonia W's Refugitive Jacket French Red Product Features:
- A hybrid design for the optimal balance of stretch and lightweight; durably waterproof and windproof 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabrics with GORE® C-KNIT® backer technology are softer, lighter and more breathable than regular 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabrics
- Regular Fit
- Specially engineered Optimal Visibility Hood adjusts with single-pull Cohaesive embedded cord-lock system to fit equally well over all helmet types or a bare head
- Two high handwarmer pockets with watertight zippers stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; welted exterior left-chest pocket, interior left-chest pocket and interior stretch catch-all pocket
- Watertight 2-way pit zips for venting
Patagonia W's Refugitive Jacket French Red Weight and Material:
- Body: 3-layer, 3.1-oz 30-denier 100% nylon ripstop GORE-TEX® shell. Lower arms and upper back: 3-layer, 4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon stretch plain-weave GORE-TEX® shell. All with GORE® C-KNIT® backer technology and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 374 g (13.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia W's Refugitive Jacket French Red Additional Features:
WeatherproofThe construction of 3-Layer GORE-TEX Products is unique. A 3-layer GORE-TEX membrane is sandwiched between a soft outer material and a knit polyester backing material that increases durability. These garments keep you comfortable and protected from the elements without adding extra bulk or weight.
The GORE-TEX membrane has 9 billion pores per square inch, with each pore 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet. These tiny holes are too small for water and wind to pass through from the outside. But these same pores are large enough for moisture vapor to pass through, so your body's perspiration is able to escape and you won’t feel clammy or uncomfortable inside your jacket.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|