Patagonia W's Venga Rock Pants Black
Built from lightweight organic cotton with just enough stretch, our casual yet dialed Venga Rock Pants live and breathe rock climbing.
Maple, Rumney, the Chief Boulders: Wherever cragging and bouldering take you, you’ll want the Venga Rock Pants to come along. Made from comfortable, lightweight organic cotton with just enough spandex to allow for drop knees, high-steps and stems, they’re still burly enough to withstand knee bars, hip scums and down climbs. The waist features a unique adjustable button closure, zip fly and low-profile belt loops. Two front drop-in mesh pockets lie flat under a harness, while two integrated rear patch pockets offer an extra layer of protection for your seat on ledge belays. With a gusseted crotch, flattering yoke, contrast stitching and slim side pocket.
Patagonia W's Venga Rock Pants Black Product Features:
- Light, soft and stretchy organic cotton plain-weave fabric is breathable, cool and classically comfortable
- Slim Fit
- Articulated pattern, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Separating zip fly with belt loops and unique OppoSet® adjustable waist offers a customized fit
- Drop-in handwarmer pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags, darts for a lay-flat entry and a coin-catch bartack that doubles as a toothbrush holder
Patagonia W's Venga Rock Pants Black Weight and Material:
- 5.4-oz 98% organic cotton/2% spandex plain weave
- 320 g (11.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Used materials||5.4-oz 98% organic cotton/2% spandex plain weave|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|