Patagonia Wind Shield Beanie Black
For trail running and other high-aerobic activities in cold weather, the Wind Shield Beanie provides lightweight soft-shell protection from the elements.
Keep your melon toasty and your ears warm, so that on your run you can think straight and still hear. All this and so much more in less than two ounces of cozy protection. More? The mini-visor keeps snow out of your eyes so you can still see and avoid the low-hanging branches in your path. Our Wind Shield Beanie uses a 100% polyester windproof, stretchy and breathable laminate fabric in the dome and the mini-visor, while soft fabric lines the skull and the unlaminated, highly breathable Capilene® Thermal Weight earflaps (which you can hear through) fold up and away when not in use.
Patagonia Wind Shield Beanie Black Product Features:
- Lightweight, stretchy soft-shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides protection from wind and elements with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Soft but warm Speedwork fabric lining is smooth against the head
- Short brim protects face from inclement weather
- Breathable Capilene® fabric on ear panels provide warmth and keeps wearer comfortable, even at high exertion
Patagonia Wind Shield Beanie Black Weight and Material:
- Body: 3-layer, 3.5-oz 20-denier 100% polyester laminated to a polyurethane film and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 6.9-oz 85% polyester/15% spandex brushed jersey; earflap lining: 3.8-oz Polartec® Power Grid 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex; both with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 56 g (2 oz)
- Made in China.
Patagonia Wind Shield Beanie Black Additional Features:
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
bluesign Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Used materials||Body: 3-layer, 3.5-oz 20-denier 100% polyester laminated to a polyurethane film and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 6.9-oz 85% polyester/15% spandex brushed jersey; earflap lining: 3.8-oz Polartec? Power Grid? 92% recycled pol|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|