Women's Amherst Suede Chukka
Strut through town in a pair of super soft premium suede chukkas, designed to keep your feet comfy in style. SensorFlex™ technology gives your feet both the flexibility and underfoot support they need, while the OrthoLite PU footbed keeps your feet rested all day long. With 100% recycled PET laces and a super comfy 50% recycled PET lining, these shoes are doing their bit for the environment too.
Women's Amherst Suede Chukka Product Features and Material:
- Premium suede from a Leather Working Group Silver-rated sustainable tannery ensures comfort and long-lasting wear
- Comes with 100% recycled PET laces
- The 50% recycled PET lining is comfortable, breathable and environmentally friendly
- The OrthoLite PU footbed made from 5% recycled rubber provides all-day cushioning and support
- Exclusive SensorFlex™ technology delivers underfoot support, independent suspension and great flexibility on any terrain
Women's Amherst Suede Chukka Additional Features:
- SENSORFLEX: With a triple-layer suspension system that flexes with every step, our SensorFlex comfort system instantly adapts to uneven terrain to provide a smooth,stable and lightweight walk.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: These shoes are extra light thanks to an innovative component used to build the sole.