Women's Greeley Approach Gore-Tex Trail Shoes
The perfect pair of trainers when adventures come calling. These Timberland ladies' trail shoes are made with premium leather and fabric with a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX membrane to keep your feet dry and comfy. Inside, the OrthoLite footbeds and EVA midsoles provide all-day comfort and freshness for active feet, while the rubber outsole keeps you steady on any surface.
Women's Greeley Approach Gore-Tex Trail Shoes Product Features and Material:
- Made with premium leather and fabric for durability and long-lasting wear
- The durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX membrane keeps feet dry and comfortable for protection in any weather
- Featuring a breathable mesh lining for comfort and climate control
- The climbing rubber tip provides durability and protection
- The OrthoLite footbeds provide all-day cushioning and support
- The EVA midsoles offer all-day cushioning and shock absorption
- The durable (34% recycled) rubber outsoles are designed for traction on any surface
Women's Greeley Approach Gore-Tex Trail Shoes Additional Features:
- WATERPROOF: Fully seam-sealed and made of specially treated fabrics, this garment protects in wet, rainy conditions.